Sunday, January 27, 2013

Saturday, January 26, 2013


    Hello there, my name is Emily. I am 14 years old a freshmen in high school and the oldest of 4 kids. I've never done this before in my life and to be honest this is a bit nerve-racking. I thought I'd tell you a few things about me, Emily, the person first. There are many things I like to do for instant write, read, cook, go shopping, watch movies, sing, and travel, spending time with family and friends, but I love to act. I have been in a couple musicals; Oliver! and The Wizard of Oz and I hope to be in more. School plays I have been in as well. Going to musicals and plays I love there is always something about being in a audience and having everything live happen in front of you that makes me really appreciate the theater. Les Miserable, The Christmas Carol, and The Beauty and the Beast are just a few of what I've seen on stage.

    People could describe me as funny, kooky, silly, compassionate, joyful, kind, but also an introvert. I like to think that I am border line shy. It takes me awhile to feel comfortable and safe in my environment to be my full self and express me. I'm not a total shut out though, I still talk to people, but I don't always feel comfortable with myself. I am a pretty honest person, but I give you honesty politely and gently. I am good at getting into deep conversations with people and I like helping them and giving advice to them on their problems or issues. Listening is something I do very well with people and I think that's why I am good at giving good advice to people.

    There are many goals that I have in school and my life. For school I would really like to do PSEO (Post Secondary Education Option) my junior and senior year. From there I would like to narrow done my interest's into what I would like to do in life. For my life there are many hopes and dreams I have I am only 14, girl can dream. Would like to move out of Minnesota to New York or go to college there and then move to London, England, somewhere out of state. I would like to do YWAM (Youth With A Mission) and do some out reach and discipleship work out in India, China, Thailand, Kenya, Uganda, South Africa etc. before or after I go to college.

    For fun I like to play tennis. I've been playing for 3 years now and this year was my first official high school experience on the team which went well. I also like to be involved with my church going on re-treats, camps and fundraising for things that we do as well. Spending time with my family is another thing I enjoy sometimes. Seeing grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins I do a lot of the time for various things; birthday parties, holidays, and Sunday dinners.

    There are six members of my family and I am the oldest of four kids. My siblings are Ethan (6 1/2), Ella (3 1/2), and Evan (1 1/2). Ethan started kindergarten this year at Rockford Elementary. Ella is a rambunctious one and loves her guitar or tic-tar (that's what she calls it) playing for anybody that will listen to her. Evan is a sensitive, curious little boy who says new words everyday and has new faces for every emotion to show. Thank you!


   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment